Explicit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 for Graffix team wanted!!

Go down

2 for Graffix team wanted!! Empty 2 for Graffix team wanted!!

Post  eXp Exor Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:55 pm

lets break it down a bit here.
yes, I am currently looking for 2 good graffix guys/girls, these are my expectations, please read carefully because I don't tolerate fuck ups or bullshit.

1. MUST! be good with photoshop and able to use team viewer. I will be evaluating your work 1st hand for certain reasons.

2. Your evaluation will be based on quickness, neatness, presentation, and knowledge of making certain graffix I require.

3. must be willing to take all orders from me, I am a military based guy so high expectations are required.

4. I do not tolerate bullshiters, If you do not provide me with what I request of you, full expeltion from explicit modz is authorized.

5. providing no work will not get you into the lobbies, I want work done then I provide rewards. My boss requires high expectations from me so if you fail then I make it my duty to ruin your day.

6. a application process is required so please copy and paste this into a private message and send to me via forum.

other than that I hope we can get along fine =D

copy and paste this below!! THIS IS YOUR APPLICATION

availability:
willing to take orders and carry out with no problem:
willing to download certain programs:
please provide a 150 word essay why you of all people should get this job! for evaluation:
eXp Exor
eXp Exor
eXp Admin
eXp Admin

http://www.explicitmodz.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum