Explicit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rules and regulations

Go down

Rules and regulations Empty Rules and regulations

Post  eXp Exor Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:34 pm

Read and understand the rules!

1. No spamming, harrassment, or abusing the forum in any way. A result in a Permanent ban is authorized.

2. Happy hour is open open to the public however if you did not sign up on the main website, you will not get invited to a free lobby. However those who have signed up on the website shall get 1st dibs on the lobby when its open.

3. Website feedback is appreciated, and if you enjoyed our services in the past please feel free to spread the word around. Just however under any circumstances are you to say you are apart of the staff. otherwise you will be stripped, banned from our websites, and forever mocked as a poser. Twisted Evil

4. PROMOTING OTHER WEBSITES IS HERE BY PROHIBITED! I will not tolerate promoting other websites here of all places. if you want to promote go do it on another site. remember I can get your IP and perm ban so don't make me mad. I'm serious! If your actually that stupid to do this I feel really sorry for you and your mother for crapping you out. Evil or Very Mad

5. Do not under any circumstance post in the wrong topic. I don't feel like I need to kick you off for being stupid so please post in designated topic. Don't jus post cod 1 stuff under off topic. thats why I have it set to discuss in that part of the forum. thank you

Simply this: don't be stupid and well get along fine Twisted Evil
eXp Exor
eXp Exor
eXp Admin
eXp Admin

http://www.explicitmodz.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum