Explicit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I will be trying to get Over 50 people to join this site.:)

3 posters

Go down

I will be trying to get Over 50 people to join this site.:) Empty I will be trying to get Over 50 people to join this site.:)

Post  eXp Nick Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:38 am

well now that im apart of this great site i am going to help the site out im going to be advertising the site everywhere i go and i will be getting a lot of people to join in next couple of days.

1. theres some things that we should look into..
one thing we should make a suggestion box so new members can join and put there thoughts of how to approve the sight
2. we should make mw2/waw/cod4 forums with the following in each
general discussian
map packs
10th lobbies by trusted people only
glitches and tricks
for world at war you should put modded zombies for every map
so people can come on here if they want to play modded nazi zombies they can

These are some great things too look into...

well tommorow im gonna start advertising this awesome site too everyone so we can get a lot of people to join

---eXp Nick---

eXp Nick

Back to top Go down

I will be trying to get Over 50 people to join this site.:) Empty Re: I will be trying to get Over 50 people to join this site.:)

Post  eXp Exor Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:41 pm

well i will be editing the forum so ill look into adding a WaW part, a modern warfare 1 part and so forth. i want to make the forum as detailed as possible. o yea good luck with getting more people to our site. My mission to is to make more people look into trusting our websites and forums and have a safe transaction. even tho im a forum and web admin I still hgelp out with transactions to a certain extent.

your goal should be to get over 10,000 people, and be able to make money continuously, not at night only.

our main mission as a business is to make every1 happy and safe throughout our service. we are in no right a monopoly, however there is only 1 clan that stands in our way lol. forgot the name but if we become bigger than them well be famous, huge, and be able to make good money and increase our web site 7 fold.

now get out there and get more people soldier, thats an order!
eXp Exor
eXp Exor
eXp Admin
eXp Admin

http://www.explicitmodz.com

Back to top Go down

I will be trying to get Over 50 people to join this site.:) Empty from eXp Admin Boss

Post  eXp CFO Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:36 pm

what's up evry1, how u all doing today?

eXp CFO
eXp Staff member
eXp Staff member

Back to top Go down

I will be trying to get Over 50 people to join this site.:) Empty new goal!

Post  eXp Exor Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:02 pm

our new goal is officially active 500 people

if we keep getting more people to the site and forum well be unstoppable/

black ops is gonna be the game we get so huge we wont be able to keep up with offers
eXp Exor
eXp Exor
eXp Admin
eXp Admin

http://www.explicitmodz.com

Back to top Go down

I will be trying to get Over 50 people to join this site.:) Empty Re: I will be trying to get Over 50 people to join this site.:)

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down