Explicit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

personal thank you

2 posters

Go down

personal thank you Empty personal thank you

Post  eXp Exor Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:38 pm

ON behalf of eXp, myself and the staff we greatly appreciate every1's involvement and business!
althought I am a so to speak "dick" I do have manners in which I can express my gratitude towards the customers who actually buy our services.

thank you to all who agree on our services and I personally wish every1 that hasd enjoyed our service to help spread the word, who knows the person who has gotten more notoriety ( more fame for us ) can be rewarded greatly. I am personally enforcing this

for which we are considered #1 modding group of modern warfare. Se7ensins does not exsist so therefore its shutdown has pushed us into the center ring so to speak.

I am proud of both my work as a web admin and proud to be apart of something to be alot greater in Black ops.
we will officially be the greatest modding group of black ops when it comes out, our patches we have couldnt be better!!
I cannot disclose any info on our patches, BO lobbies, or any info for that matter regarding black ops. however your 15th prestige will look nice being the 1st on black ops will make both you and us more infamous.

So on behalf of me, the upper staff, and the lower staff, I greatly advise you to get out there and spread the word of eXp.
For victory is only a short mile away, and ruck marching it can bring you down when no work is applied, your supreme dedication and tolerence for pain will not exceed the greatness of our triumphs.

in other words for non military types, do everything you can to help get our names out and eXp will continue to provide safe reliable help with both no hassle or hold ups. that is if the fucking KV doesnt give the fuck out lol Razz
eXp Exor
eXp Exor
eXp Admin
eXp Admin

http://www.explicitmodz.com

Back to top Go down

personal thank you Empty Re: personal thank you

Post  keldrick Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:46 pm

You guys are absolutely legit!
GT: XxThunderHartxX

keldrick

Back to top Go down